Friday, January 22, 2016

Outer Space

Have you heard that they were able to grow a flower in space? After looking for a link to better explain my statement, it would appear to not be the first ever grown in space.
I still think it is pretty cool.
So much so, it inspired me to try watercolour paints for the first time in decades.

I'm not totally happy with the final result, but it will do as a first try. I just need more practice.

I have also been trying to draw more frequently. It would seem my fingers have forgotten how to hold a pencil.


The shadow belongs to my supervisor, Napoleon.


To get ready for the premiere of X-Files, I have been cross stitching while binge watching the previous seasons.

This is the easier choice to make as it hurt to breath as you step outside during this week.

Stay warm everyone!

No comments: